BVB | Pongracic blasphemes about regular club VfL Wolfsburg

Shortly before the end of the change period, defender Marin Pongracic was awarded for a season from VfL Wolfsburg to the Bundesliga rivals Borussia Dortmund. At the Lower Saxony, the 24-year-old previously saw no perspective, the BVB has been significantly better since then. In an interview, the German Croat has now dealt violently against his root club.

The fact that Pongracic was no longer happy in Wolfsburg in Wolfsburg, is considered an open mystery. However, what the defender in the Twitch series wing tongs revealed now, but should bring him some trouble.

In conversation with the artist Ssynic, Pongracic said, I was written off in Wolfsburg, which did not have a goat anymore.

Although he should actually be not too high, because I m still players of those, the national player slowed down myself, but briefly put it right.

They started making faxing. Since I have noticed that I also want me to go from me that I make room for others, Pongracic granted insight: Disgusting, at Elf-against-Eleven, I m at once Not with. I want to rest, I want to go to Van Bommel, I want to pack my favorite. Luckily he did not.

BVB: Pongracic change for Wolfsburg Also a little shit

Are you also interested in topics related to Bundesliga Rivals Games?

In Dortmund, the defensive man is finally satisfied again. After all, eleven times he already came to use for the BVB. No wonder he wants to stay in the long term.

I m borrowed a year, with a purchase option. That s not too high. If I do that reasonably, I hope that that will make it, Pongracic explained.

Brilliant Rosicky leads to clear win! | BVB - VfL Wolfsburg 4:0 | Season 2001/02 | BVB-Throwback

If Borussia stressed, media reports would be due 12 to 13 million euros. Well-designed money, the pro.

For those (the VfL Wolfsburg, Anm.D.Red.) Is it a bit of shit. If I go through the blanket now, they all say in Wolfsburg: What did you do here, who did you have here ? That makes me extremely happy, Mixed Pongracic.

Pongracic had really stupid offers

It did not look good for him in the summer for a long time. There was little options. Of course, I do not go somewhere on lending and games for that way and so much money less. I can not do without giant sums, that does not work, that does not make sense, Pongracic realized. He had shit options, really stupid offers that make no sense.

Only late was the door for a BVB change. It s shocking when you re thinking about: I m not an option in Wolfsburg, but Dortmund gets me, says the 24-year-old, who reiterated the VfL again.

They wanted to get rid of me, but I did not want to tell me right away, if they say it directly, they must take a part of my salary in this loan. Dortmund has taken over the salary, Pongracic revealed.

Comments