Hideo Kojima talks about whether it is involved in abandoned

One of the projects that most attracted attention was abandoned , creation that sought to have some type of link with the horror franchise of INAMI , Silent Hill. However, after Many publications, everything ended up being a disappointment for fans. And they were even saying that Video Kolyma would be involved in such a horror game.

Hideo In the last chapter of the podcast ‘Video Kolyma presents Brain Structure’, in which he talks with the presenter Geoff Eight about rumors, false news and other problems that have affected. This has led to the moment of the topic of abandoned , and above all that a kind of advice to who would be the director of the proposal Hassan Ahriman.

This is what was mentioned:

I've never talked to Hassan. I don't think there can be much or say at this time, but if they throw the game, then people could understand it. So maybe I should hurry and throw it. In addition, I am not involved in this in any way. I don't know who started this rumor, but I think it is based on users, desires and hopes, so Hassan, I'm sure things were not easy.

But now that there has been a stir and things have become viral, you should take advantage of it. If you believe something good and share it with everyone, then we find out about the truth. I think that's what you should do. It is not Silent Hill, and I am not involved.

For now, Kolyma is working on two projects that the public knows, the first the sequel to Death Stranding That Norman Reeds c Confirmed a few months ago. The second is an exclusive game of Xbox , which until now has not given any advance, unless you have any connection with the actors that you have been presenting in posters.

Comments